Firmware & Hardware Engineer Positions
At Lightforce Group, we are always on the lookout for new, highly skilled personnel to join our engineering team. The responsibilities for these roles include:
- Designing and implementing software for embedded applications in accordance with product and design specifications
- Producing requirements, design and test documentation
- Designing, verifying, and testing of firmware with our hardware including the analysis of hardware-software interactions
- Undertaking product specification and design reviews
- Participating in code reviews as required.
Your skills, experience and qualifications should include:
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Ability to work collaboratively within our team and independently when required
- A degree in software engineering or similar
- Experience in developing applications
- Experience with CANBUS desirable
- Experience using Altium and MPLAB desirable
- Demonstrated experience with 8/16/32 bit microprocessors
- 3+ years’ experience working in an embedded development environment
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you are a person with specific technical expertise in lighting product design or electrical engineering, you can submit an Expression of Interest by emailing us.