Our Values, listed below, guide our employees in their efforts to achieve our Mission.
- Passionate and united leaders that give clarity, engender trust and deliver on the Vision and Values
- Whole business focus
- Collaboration and engagement – always
- Robust and respectful communication at all levels.
- Innovation is the norm; we are always looking for a better way
- Asking ‘why’ is okay
- Good ideas are welcomed and acknowledged
- We engage risk and manage it – we don’t shy from it
- We continually look to build the skills of our people.
- We exceed expectations
- ‘Can’t be done’ does not exist – there are always options
- Everyone knows what is expected of them
- Great performance is recognised – for the individual, the team and the business.
- We hold ourselves and each other, accountable for performance, behaviour and safety
- We own up when things go wrong and learn from our mistakes
- We are individually accountable but everyone is responsible
- We watch out for each other.
- Mutual respect, honesty and integrity mean everything
- We actively listen and talk to each other – we do not make assumptions
- How we behave is as important as what we deliver
- We respect our people’s lives outside of Lightforce Australia
- We live our Values.
TEAMWORK & PARTNERSHIPS
- We think and act as one big team and our business partners and customers are part of that team
- We share the Vision and Mission know our part in their achievement
- We collaborate to tackle cross-business issues
- We continually debrief and learn from each other
- We apply the Values to our business partnerships and customers.